WE BUY BOOKS
We are always keen to buy great books, but due to our small space, we are not able to buy all books offered.
How to make an offer:
- Decide which books you would like to sell. Take a picture of them on a shelf, spines facing out, so that the titles and authors are legible.
- If there are any condition issues, take a close up.
- If it is an antiquarian book, take a photo of the title page.
- Send us an email with a brief description of your books, how many you are looking to sell, the photographs and if you have a price in mind.
- We will look them over, ask you any follow- up questions we might have, and let you know if we are interested and if we would like to see them in person before making a decision.
- Give us a call : +44 (0) 2073529376.
- Describe your books – rough age, quantity, condition, hardcover or paperback.
- We can then decide best course of action with you – whether it is dropping books off at the shop or making a house call.
Do you make house calls?
Yes we do! We are happy to make house calls. Giles Lyon, the shop owner, will come look at your books, pick which books we would be able to sell and make you an offer on the spot. We can pay in cash, bank transfer, cheque or paypal. Call the shop to arrange a visit : +44 (0) 2073529376.
Can you clear all of my books?
Unfortunately, we can only take away the books that we buy. We are happy to offer advice on ways to donate your books .